The word ‘Altcoin’ is a blend of two words, Alternative and Coin. Altcoins are defined as the alternative digital currency other than pioneering bitcoin. A few significant Altcoins like Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Dogecoin, Shiba, etc., are traded more in cryptocurrency exchanges.
The year 2021 has seen some spectacular rise in Altcoins prices. This has led to opportunities for new low-priced altcoins like Shiba Inu to make new Millionaires. This year, the online trading market has seen some major drops and surges in the prices of Altcoins. So if you are looking to invest in Altcoins and wondering How To Buy Shiba INU Coin,
you just came to the right place.
The top 5 drops and surge of 2021 of Altcoins are discussed here;
This has been a very dramatic and even more fruitful year for many Ethereum traders. The Ethereum prices fell from $4362.35 to about $2591.87 and still ended up by 255%.
- Shiba INU (SHIB)
With a record-high market cap of over forty billion dollars and a surge of over 70%, this meme altcoin has shown some serious growth this year. Shiba has shown some great potential this year and continuing to do so.
With hitting the two trillion mark this year, Cardona has become a big player this year. It took a fall from $2.46 and reached $1.55, but still up by 782%.
This dog-based meme coin is one of the big players among Altcoins. After it fell from $0.74 to $0.34, it landed up by 5,950%, making many millionaires overnight.
Terra’s coin, LUNA, has caught some serious pace this year. It has shown some substantial growth from $0.12 to $22 before the crash in May. It railed to its all-time high value of $50 in October.
Buying SHIBA Coin Online: Step to Step Guide
After knowing about the drops and surges of the market, it is equally essential to understand How To Buy Shiba INU Coin
online. Therefore, the instructions are given below.
- Find a crypto exchange site that has SHIBA INU support. Create an account on this site. Signing up involves sharing basic info and your bank details to facilitate transactions.
- Now you need to deposit funds into this newly created account from your bank account. But, again, there are multiple methods of payment and different sites that support different currencies across the world.
- The process of buying Shiba coins is almost similar across all platforms. Just search for SHIBA INU on your site and click on the option displaying SHIBA INU.
- Now you will find the buy option on your screen. Enter the amount you want to invest, and the exchange will calculate your SHIBA amount.
- Proceed with the payment, and your SHIBA Inu coins will be deposited in your account.
With all this in mind, you are now equipped enough to find the right altcoin for you. However, with over 5000 altcoins in circulation, picking the best is not always easy. The key is to keep searching and analyzing all your options to find the perfect one.